Julie Spinelli enjoys a strong and recognised expertise in international arbitration. She acts as counsel in domestic or international arbitration proceedings, ad hoc or institutional (ICC, LCIA, ICSID, SCC, CMAP and UNCITRAL), for States as well as French and foreign companies in disputes in the sectors of energy, construction and engineering, aeronautical, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and hospitality.
She also represents clients in annulment, enforcement and arbitration-related court proceedings before French courts.
Julie regularly acts as an arbitrator.
She has been identified several years in a row as a leading practitioner globally and nationally (and before that as future leader) in her field by Who’s Who Legal, Arbitration, which stated that:
- Julie Spinelli is “truly excellent” and “quickly becoming one of the biggest stars of the Parisian arbitration bar” (WWL, 2021)
- Julie Spinelli is "an excellent arbitrator" who is hailed by peers as "a very talented lawyer of her generation". She is "known for the quality of her work as well as her great communications skills (WWL, 2020)
- “Julie stands out as 'a very convincing advocate who gets straight to the core of any problem'” (WWL, 2019)
- Julie Spinelli is “always a pleasure to work with" say peers, one of whom comments,
- "Julie is one of the best French lawyers I have worked with and is highly respected.” (WWL, 2019)
Julie was also identified as one of the Most-Highly Regarded Future Leaders practitioners in Europe in 2019.
Don’t miss anything