Arbitrating renewable energy disputes, with a special focus on the CEE region
Arbitrating renewable energy disputes has become a hot topic in recent years.
As the renewable energy sector expands at a fast pace, parties, arbitral tribunals and practitioners are faced with increasingly diverse and complex sources of disputes: joint venture / contractual agreements, construction-related disputes, technology-related disputes, investor-state disputes, regulatory disputes, etc.
We will discuss all these fascinating issues – with a particular emphasis on the CEE region, in order to respect our yearly PAW tradition ! – with a truly stellar panel:
- Caroline FALCONER, Secretary General of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Jurriaan KIEN, Legal Director New Energies & Services at SBM Offshore
- Edoardo MARCENARO, Head of Legal & Corporate Affairs at Enel Grids
- Luminița POPA, Managing Partner at Suciu Popa Attorneys
- Prof. Maxi SCHERER, Special Counsel at WilmerHale and Professor at the Queen Mary University of London
The panel will be moderated by Dr. Ioana Knoll-Tudor, Partner, Jeantet.
Join us for this incredible event by registering at the link below !
How to attend
Webinar login information will be sent to you upon confirmation of your registration.
Don’t miss anything