There are no general tickets available for PAW 2023. As events are organised by PAW Partners, further details will be posted on the PAW website.
Each participant will be required to register for individual events by creating a visitor acccout and the signing up on the events dedicated pages on the website. The number of participants may be limited for each event. We, therefore, invite you to check our website regularly and register for the events you wish to attend as soon as they become available in order to secure your place.
For assistance with individual events, we invite you to contact the event organisers directly.
A Partnership with PAW can be concluded on-line on the PAW website:
1 – on the home page, click “Become a partner“;
2 – a form is displayed. Fill out the form, specifying:
● the name of the future Partner, in the format in which you would like it to be displayed on the website;
● the contact details of the person who will manage the overview of the Partner and of any events in the Partner Space;
3 – click “SUBMIT” to send the application form to the Organisation Committee;
4 – the Organisation Committee will respond by email as soon as possible. This email contains a link to activate your Partner Space and create your password.
5 – To finalise the process, you must pay the partnership fee either by bank transfer or by card on the website. To make payment:
● login into your account by click “Sign in” at the top of the home page on the PAW website; enter your email and password;
● click “My account” at the top of the home page, a menu is displayed – click “My account“;
● in the “Partnership” section of the page, you will find a proforma invoice and the bank details for the bank transfer. To pay by card click on the button. You will then be redirected to the Stripe payment platform.
The only way to organise an official PAW event and have your logo included on our website is to become a PAW Partner. The partnership fee is €3,500 and allows you to organise up to 2 events in the official calendar. You would also benefit from having your logo displayed on our website and at the opening cocktail, as well as at least 2 announcements on social media and press/photographer coverage of your event(s). To become a partner, please register on the PAW website: Become a partner
There is no general conference space booked for PAW 2023. As a partner, you would be welcome to host an event at your own offices, or you could also organise your event(s) at a different venue should you prefer. A large majority of the events that have been organised thus far are being held at the organising partners’ offices. We also encourage partners to organise partially or fully remote events.
The topic is entirely up to you, as long as it falls under the general theme of arbitration and dispute resolution. We cannot, however, guarantee exclusivity of a particular topic. Naturally, the sooner we receive the details and registration link, the greater visibility your event will have.
Registration to the official PAW-organised events is possible on the PAW website. These events are the opening keynote speech (free of charge, subject to prior registration), and the following social events: the opening cocktail (free of charge, subject to prior registration), the Young Arbitration Cruise (subject to registration fee), and the closing cocktail (reserved to PAW Partners and by invitation only).
To register to events organised during PAW, please create a Visitor Account by clicking on “Sign in” on the PAW website home page, and connect to your account.
Creating a PAW Visitor Account enables you to:
– register to events in one clic (with the exception of paying events);
– prepare your PAW by adding events you are interested in as “Favourites”;
– visualise all the events you have registered to and their details in your PAW personalised Calendar and interactive map;
– receive a newsletter recapitulating events on your favourite themes;
– keep track of all the potential modifications of the events you are registered to..
Non-paying partners are non-profit organisations (universities, associations, etc.), whose non-paying partner status is approved by the PAW Organising Committee. Events organised by non-paying partners are published on the PAW Calendar.
PAW Partners are encouraged to co-organize events. In order to appear on the PAW Calendar, each co-organiser needs to become a Partner.
Every year, the PAW General Assembly elects 3 new board members to the PAW Organising Committee. Any individual who is an active member of the arbitration and ADR community and residing principally in Ile-de-France is eligible for election to the Board for a three-year term, subject to sending an application before 16 June, 2023.
PAW is not able to provide invitation letters in view of obtaining a VISA.
PAW Partners can organise a maximum of two events.
Yes, the time slots are the following:
• Morning Slots: 08:30 – 10:30 10:30 – 12:30
• Afternoon Slots: 14:30 – 16:30 16:30 – 18:30
• Lunch Slot: 12:30–14:30
• Evening Slots: 18:30 – 20:00 20:00 +
Yes, 2 hours maximum
In order to maintain the visibility of the PAW Calendar and maintain the quality of PAW events, PAW Partners are not allowed to sub-divide an event in order to maximize their presence on the PAW Calendar.