The African Society of International Law - Dispute Resolution Interest Group - Launch Event
Please join us for the launch event of the Dispute Resolution Interest Group of The African Society of International law/Société Africaine de Droit International (www.afsilsadi.org).
This is a networking event to register your interest in joining the Dispute Resolution Interest Group, and share ideas on future activities of the Interest Group.
The session will be facilitated by the Interest Group Co-Chairs: Ahmed Abdel-Hakam, Baptiste Rigaudeau and Ben Sanderson.
The African Society of International Law is a network of practitioners, scholars, technocrats and students engaging with international law as practiced, implemented, and forged in Africa. The Society seeks in particular to:
- Amplify the voice of African states and Africans in international law;
- Foster inquiry, exchange of ideas and innovation in international law as it is developed and implemented in Africa;
- Promote and support the study and practice of international law on the Continent;
- Share information on international law opportunities such as scholarships, internships, speaking engagements, publications, and employment;
- Celebrate the accomplishments of its members in the field of international law.
Don’t miss anything