Linklaters is a leading international law firm and has advised on significant deals in over 100 countries. In addition to serving clients from our 31 offices and via our alliances with Allens and Webber Wentzel, Linklaters’ lawyers have expertise in key jurisdictions across Asia, Europe, the U.S., the Middle East and Africa.
With more than 3,000 lawyers around the world, our clients access more market-leading practices and experts in relevant practice areas than any other firm.
Another differentiation lies in our ability to provide market-leading advice across the full spectrum of legal specialities: our international reach and top-tier expertise in the core areas of capital markets, corporate/M&A, litigation, banking and structured finance are unrivalled.
We always work as one united team, offering seamless service across practices and offices, with a common focus on innovation, efficiency and agility – putting our clients at the heart of all we do.
Advantages of using Linklaters include:
• track record of advising the world’s prominent financial institutions, companies and governments on their challenging transactions and assignments
• commitment to building lasting relationships application of one international execution standard managed by a single point of contact
• sector approach ensuring we cover all areas relevant to our clients consistently
• strength across all practice areas
• collaborative approach from our expert teams
• single unified firm providing transparent pricing and approach to transactions across the globe